Center of Novel Functional Molecules
To bring together interdisciplinary expertise from the areas of chemistry and biochemistry toward developing an internationally eminent research center and to advocate world-class research in The Chinese University of Hong Kong in the area of novel functional molecules toward biological and catalytic applications
1. To forge a multidisciplinary collaborative research team toward developing world-class excellence in novel functional molecules
2. To generate, through the synergism of synthesis, characterization and studies of biological and physical properties, new knowledge in the area of functional molecules, with potential industrial applications
3. To train postgraduate students in the interdisciplinary field of novel functional molecules, and to advance public appreciation and understanding in science and technology
4. To promote research collaborations with mainland and international scientists
Current Team Members:
1. Director: Hak-Fun Chow http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/chem/en/people/academic/chf/index.html
2. Hon-Ki Cheng, Christopher http://www.bch.cuhk.edu.hk/academic_staff.asp?tcus=100923
3. Wing-Ping Fong http://www.bch.cuhk.edu.hk/academic_staff.asp?tcus=100301
4. Chun-Yu Ho, Jason http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/chem/en/people/honorary/hcy/index.html
5. Cham-Fai Leung, Ken
6. Chung-Wai Mak, Thomas http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/chem/en/people/honorary/mcw/index.html
8. Kung-Ming Shing, Tony http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/chem/en/people/academic/skm/index.html
9. Nai-Ching Wong, Henry http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/chem/en/people/academic/wnc/index.html
10. Zuo-Wei Xie http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/chem/en/people/academic/xzw/index.html
11. Chai-Mei Yu, Jimmy http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/chem/en/people/academic/ycm/index.html
Tel: (852)-39436343; Fax: (852)-26035057; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Research Projects:
For a description of our current research projects, click here.
The contents of the Center of Novel Functional Molecules website is subject to change without notice. The University accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any use or misuse of or reliance on any information in this website.
Personal Information Collection Statement
When you visit this website, we will have record of your Domain Name Server address and the pages you have visited. This information may be used by us for statistical purpose only.
Policy on Personal Data
For the University's policy on personal data, please click here.
Last update : 23-Sep-2015