- Yeoh YK, Sekiguchi Y, Parks DH, Hugenholtz P. 2016. Comparative genomics of candidate phylum TM6 suggests that parasitism is widespread and ancestral in this lineage. Molecular Biology and Evolution 33(4): 915-927
- Paungfoo-Lonhienne C, Lonhienne T, Yeoh YK, Donose B, Webb R, Parsons J, Liao W, Sagulenko E, Lakshmanan P, Hugenholtz P, Schmidt S, Ragan M. 2016. Crosstalk between sugarcane and a plant-growth promoting Burkholderia species. Scientific Reports, 6: 37389.
- Yeoh YK, Paungfoo-Lonhienne C, Dennis PG, Robinson N, Ragan MA, Schmidt S, Hugenholtz P. 2016. The core root microbiome of sugarcanes cultivated under varying nitrogen fertilizer application. Environmental Microbiology, 18(5): 1338-1351.
- Paungfoo-Lonhienne C, Yeoh YK, Kasinadhuni NRP, Lonhienne TGA, Robinson N, Hugenholtz P, Ragan MA, Schmidt S. 2015. Nitrogen fertilizer dose alters fungal communities in sugarcane soil and rhizosphere. Scientific Reports 5: article 8678.
- Paungfoo-Lonhienne C, Lonhienne T, Yeoh YK, Webb R, Lakshmanan P, Chan CX, Lim PE, Ragan MA, Schmidt S, Hugenholtz P. 2014. A new species of Burkholderia isolated from sugarcane roots promotes plant growth. Microbial Biotechnology 7(2): 142-154.
- Dennis PG, Harnisch F, Yeoh YK, Tyson GW, Rabaey K. 2013. Dynamics of cathode-associated microbial communities and metabolite profiles in a glycerol-fed bioelectrochemical system. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 79(13): 4008 – 4014.