Individuals who have completed the Facilitating Career Development (FCD) Programme are eligible to apply for the competency-based Certified Career Services Provider (CCSP) 职涯服务规划师 credential from the National Career Development Association (NCDA), which enjoys wide global recognition.
- A Career Services Provider is a person who has completed the Facilitating Career Development Programme and works in any occupational setting that incorporates career development knowledge and skills in their work with students, adults, clients, employees, or the public.
- A Career Services Provider has received training in 12 areas of competency in career development for up to 120 learning hours, conducted by a certified NCDA Instructor.
- The Certified Career Services Provider (CCSP) 职涯服务规划师 credential builds on and expands the professional scope of a variety of capacities including business executives and entrepreneurs, administrators and supervisors, educators and trainers, employment or placement specialists, workforce development or human resource officers and managers, career facilitators or counselors, social workers, consultants and life coaches, etc. It lays a firm foundation for them to be able to provide services of different nature in various scales and depths to address common needs and issues in career development and planning.
Application for Credential
- One must complete the FCD Programme before applying for CCSP. There will be a short briefing on credential application for participants before the end of each programme.
- Application for CCSP is simple; it can be completed entirely online on NCDA website via this link: https://www.ncda.org/aws/NCDA/pt/sp/credentialing_ccsp
- Online application involves the following simple steps:
Upon successful application for CCSP, the credential will be valid for three years, and during this period there is an annual maintenance fee of US$40.
- Create an NCDA account
- Fill out a short application form
- Pay the application fee US$100.00
- Follow the link and upload your certificate of completion for the FCD Programme
- Complete the assessment portion of the application
The NCDA Curriculum has been approved by the Center for Credentialing and Education (CCE) of the National Board for Certified Counsellors (NBCC), U.S.A. Therefore, individuals who successfully complete the FCD Programme are also eligible to apply for the Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) 全球职涯发展师 credential.
To view a GCDF application packet, please go to the CCE webpage at https://www.cce-global.org/credentialing/gcdf
This application process would normally take 6-8 weeks to complete.