Application for Change of Major


For students who wish to apply for change of major to Social Work in the coming academic year, please lodge your application through the following steps:

  1. Submit online application form through CUSIS.(The application will open starting from 4 June 2021)

  2. Afterwards, please download the application form for change of major here.
    After filling in, please submit the form together with the copy of your transcript, and the copy of your HKDSE result certificate to our Department Office (Room 401, T. C. Cheng Building, United College) by the stipulated deadline.

  3. Only applicants who have completed BOTH step (1) and (2) as mentioned above will be processed. Late or incomplete application will not be considered. Shortlisted applicants would be notified of the interview arrangement by phone.

Application Deadline: 30 June 2021 12:00 noon (Late application would not be considered)

Interview Date: 05 July 2021 or 06 July 2021 (Tentative)

Depending on applicant’s course history, students who are permitted to change their major to Social Work might be required to defer their expected graduation date.

For any enquiries, students may contact Ms Haicilla Ho at 3943-7490 or Mr David Ip at 3943-8783.


Department of Social Work
20 May 2021