- Submit an Application
Read https://www.gs.cuhk.edu.hk/admissions/admissions/how-to-apply, and then submit an online application at https://www.gradsch.cuhk.edu.hk/OnlineApp/login_email.aspx.
(Remarks: The Programme starts to accept applications for the 2021-22 Intake on 1 September 2020.)
- Pay the Application Fee
The application fee for each application is HK$300. The application fee, once paid, is not refundable. You can pay by credit card or bank draft/ cheque.
- Arrange all supporting documents (see “Application Document” below for details) to reach the Graduate Division of Social Work as soon as possible.
Application Procedure: For Applicants Who Are Applying for More than One Programmes or Study Modes
- You shall fill out this Reply Slip and attach it to your application documents.
- You are welcome to apply for more than one programmes or study modes offered by the Graduate Division of Social Work. There will be no negative impacts to your applications on any of the programmes.
- You shall submit different sets of application materials for each programme/study mode that you are applying for. It is because:
- Materials that you will include and your way of presentation may vary according to the different natures of each programme/study mode that you are applying for. Especially for "Personal Statement", applicants normally prepare different ones for different programmes.
- Your application will be separately considered by each programme/study mode's admission panel.