副教授BSSc (CUHK), MPhil (CUHK), PhD (CUHK), RSW, Registered Clinical Psychologist (HKPS), Associate Fellow (HKPS, DCP) 3943 1862
- Cheung, M.C., Law, D., Yip, J. & Wong, C.W.Y. (2019). Emotional Responses to Visual Art and Commercial Stimuli: Implications for Creativity and Aesthetics. Frontiers in Psychology, 10:14. http://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2019.00014
- Kwok, G., Yip, J., Yick, K.L., Cheung, M.C., Tse, C. Y., Ng, S.P., Luximon, A., & Chan, A.T.S. (2017). Postural Screening for Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis with Infrared Thermography. Scientific Reports, 7, Article number: 14431. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-14556-w
- Chan, A.S., Cheung, W.K., Yeung, M.K., Woo, J., Kwok, T., Shum, D.H.K., Yu, R., & Cheung, M.C. (2017). A Chinese Chan-based Mind-Body Intervention Improves Memory of Older Adults. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience, 9, 190. https://doi.org/10.3389/fnagi.2017.00190
- Cheung, M.C., Chan, A.S., Liu, Y., Law, D., Wong, C.W.Y. (2017). Music training is associated with cortical synchronization reflected in EEG coherence during memory encoding. PLoS ONE. 12(3): e0174906. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0174906
- Law, D., Cheung, M.C., Yip, J., Yick, K.L., Wong, C. (2016). Scoliosis brace design: influence of visual aesthetics on user acceptance and compliance. Ergonomics, 60, 876-886. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00140139.2016.1227093
- Chan, A.S., Sze, S., Cheung, M.C., & Han, Y. (2016). Development and Application of Neuropsychology in Hong Kong: Implications of its Value and Future Advancement. Clinical Neuropsychologist, 30(8), 1236-1251. https://doi.org/10.1080/13854046.2016.1196732
- Kwok, G., Yip, J., Cheung, M.C., & Yick, K.L. (2015). Evaluation of Myoelectric Activity of Paraspinal Muscles in Adolescents with Idiopathic Scoliosis during Habitual Standing and Sitting. BioMed Research International, Article ID 958450, 9 pages
- Cheung, M.C., Chan, A.S., & Yip, J. (2015). Microcurrent stimulation at Shenmen acupoint facilitates EEG associated with sleepiness and positive mood: A randomized controlled electrophysiological study. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Article ID 182837, 11 pages. http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/182837
- Cheung, M.C., Law, D., Yip, J. (2014). Evaluating aesthetic experience through personal-appearance styles: a behavioral and electrophysiological study. PLoS ONE 9(12): e115112. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0115112
- Cheung, M.C., Chan, A.S, Han, Y.M.Y., & Sze, S.L. (2014). Brain activity during resting state in relation to academic performance: evidence of neural efficiency. Journal of Psychophysiology, 28, 47-53.
- Improving Quality of Life in Adolescents with Mild Scoliosis Using Biofeedback Posture Training: A Mixed Methods Approach (GRF, PI)
- Research Study on the Intergenerational Transmission of Trauma and the Trauma Treatment Service for Children (BCGA, Co-PI)
- Quality of life and Myoelectric Activity of Paraspinal Muscles in Adolescents with Mild Scoliosis : Effects of Posture Correction Girdle (CUHK, PI)
- Evaluative Study on Pilot Project on Strengthening Support for Persons with Autism and Their Parents/Carers (SWD, PI)
- Music training facilitates cortical connectivity of memory processing (CUHK, PI)
- Vice Chairperson of Hong Kong Neuropsychological Association (2004 – present)
- Consulting Editor of Neuropsychology (2013-present)
- Vice-Chancellor’s Exemplary Teaching Award (2018), CUHK
- Faculty Exemplary Teaching Award (2018), Faculty of Social Science, CUHK
- Award: Cheung, M.C. (2017, April) Gold Medal awarded by The 45rd International Exhibition of Inventions, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Award: Cheung, M.C. (2017, April) Special Award awarded by Romanian Association for Nonconventional Technologies, Bucharest, Romania.